Appalachian Beliefs

The Prepper How To Series is dedicated to the preservation of the lifestyle, beliefs and knowledge of the Appalachian Mountaineers.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Twitter Account/The Dawg

I have a link to my Melissa Dodd Twitter Account on the right. If you would like to join me as I go about my activities on High Mountain Farm, be sure to go there and choose the follow button. I try to post pictures of our goings on every day.

Pictured here is 'The Dawg', our female Great Pyrenees and one of our past babies with her mother keeping close watch. Great Pyrenees are such gentle giants. They are really rambunctious as young dogs but usually start settling down at about one year.

It is best to start them out with a trained dog to learn the ropes of their job. Once trained, they are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment