Appalachian Beliefs

The Prepper How To Series is dedicated to the preservation of the lifestyle, beliefs and knowledge of the Appalachian Mountaineers.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

BISCUIT MAKING TECHNIQUE

Making Biscuits is an art and it's one of those things that will improve the more you do it. I learned the basics from my Mom years ago and then have improved upon the technique which works best for me. I have made this particular pan with self-rising flour. You can find the ingredients required for making them with plain flour on line. I like the self-rising flour and as long as I can get it, I will use it. The video which you can view by clicking here or on the permanent link to the left is designed to walk you through the technique. Remember, this is simply the way that I do it and as long as you achieve great biscuits, do it however works best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment