Appalachian Beliefs

The Prepper How To Series is dedicated to the preservation of the lifestyle, beliefs and knowledge of the Appalachian Mountaineers.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre-Turkey Day

Pre-Turkey Day and I am almost ready to start the cooking festivities. I always cook a turkey and dressing so let the games begin. This year Mr. B has decided on potato salad instead of mashed potatoes and baked beans instead of green beans. So, today, I will make the potato salad, deviled eggs, and mix up my dressing (without the wet ingredients) to be ready for stuffing the turkey at 6:00am tomorrow.

We are also killing hogs on Friday if all goes well, so I need to go get the meat grinder, clean out the meat house and get the camcorder charged up and ready to go.

It's going to be a busy day and yes that is a Christmas Tree in my picture. God Bless - Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment